Monday, December 14, 2009

Purple Crown Princess's Contest

So in addition to the contest that was held on my other blog, Niki's B-U-T (beauty) Blog that got flagged and no longer works (no worries guys, I still have your entries), I will be having another contest. Those of you that entered the old contest, I will give you an automatic entry to this contest as well.

I am giving away a Brand New Benefit Dandelion Blush to celebrate my new blog, and to promote the lauch of my website, which is very close to being finished. All you have to do is be a follower and respost this contest on your blog, then link to it in your comment. This contest is open internationally. Look forward to all your entries. Bye guys!

If you would like to know more about us be sure to check out our first post.

I forgot to mention the due date, uhhhhh...errrr...lets make it Dec 31st at 6pm. That way you will find out right before New Years Eve and be able to be joyous in your new found winnings!?!?

To join click here

No comments:

Post a Comment