Monday, December 14, 2009

Ladies Choice of Diamonds Contest

Hello ladies,

I have partnered with Diamond Cosmetics to bring you a Ladies Choice Contest. I wanted to celebrate gathering 300 followers and beyond at painted Lady fingers by letting the winner select part of the prize.

The contest winner will receive:
~the Diamond Cosmetics Holiday Collection of four polishes
~their new matte top coat
~eight additional polishes of her choice from the core line
~a nail file
~a clear cosmetics bag

You can see the matte topcoat, the holiday collection and the eight polishes I chose to review for you during the contest period. The winner will get to choose any eight polishes she desires. Diamond Cosmetics will ship the prize package directly to the winner. The polishes pictured are part of my personal collection.

Let's look closer. You can click on any of these pictures to view full size.
Rubies & Diamonds, Amethyst & Diamonds, Diamond's Diamonds, Blue Diamonds

Matte topcoat. The Holiday Collection comes packaged in a clear cosmetic bag and includes a nail file.

These are my choices of eight polishes. Which would you choose? The full line of colors can viewed on the Diamond Cosmetics Color Chart.
Above: Hi Ho Silver, Decadence, Monarch Masquerade, Never So Evergreen.
Below: Sweet as Sugar, Oh, Tiff!, Hue Are You?, Party Hearty.


The winner will receive a total of twelve polishes plus the matte topcoat, nail file and clear cosmetic bag. I am so thankful to Diamond Cosmetics for sponsoring the Ladies Choice Contest. I hope you all have fun with it!

The Ladies Choice of Diamonds Contest is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day December 20th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is December 20th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.

Here's how to enter:
Mandatory:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! I appreciate it! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. 1 entry.

Optional extra entries:
2) Tell me which polishes from Diamond Cosmetics you would choose. You can view their color chart here. You don't have to choose all eight now, just let me know several you fancy. 1 entry.

3) Blog about the contest. Please provide a link. 2 entries.

4) Tweet about the contest. Please provide a link. 1 entry.

5) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. 1 entry.

You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day December 20th. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry. To qualify, I need to have your e-mail included with one of your entries. Thank you, ladies! I appreciate your readership and comments so much. I love being able to host contests for you. I hope you enjoy the offerings.

To join click here

No comments:

Post a Comment